Why You Need to Follow Your Intuition: Interview with Sarah Hadley
Today the Third Paddle Podcast continues its intuitive interview with Sarah Hadley (check out part 1). Buckle your seatbelts, things get spicy as we talk about turning customers away, following your intuition, magic, and what would happen if Hermione Granger and Katniss Everdeen had a kid.
Listen to the Show
Notes and Links
- Mindful Energy Apprenticeship
- Mindful Energy: A Journey Of Transformation
- What the Bleep Do We Know
- Ron Weasley, Harry Potter
- Hermione Granger, Harry Potter
- Katniss Everdeen, Hunger Games
- Mindful Energy
- Pod Murphy
- Mt. Angel Soda Company
Sarah is a reformed hood rat, who has made it to the suburbs. She reads Tarot, writes books, and tries her hardest not to cuss at the bus stop. She is on a quest to normalize everyday magic.
- The 52 Week Year: The Ultimate Guide to Confidence
- Download your Free Guide for Confident Decision Making
You can connect with Sarah
Jen McFarland is a business owner, business advisor, podcaster, blogger, and project turnaround artist. She’s helped hundreds of businesses and thousands of podcast listeners make better business decisions. Jen’s passion is helping women business owners overcome leadership and technology struggles.