Escape Business Sh*t Creek
Weekly episodes helping business owners get unstuck.
Helping Businesses Get Unstuck
You're a business owner. You have big goals. Despite all your hard work, every once in a while you end up stuck in shit creek. Without a paddle.
You're not alone in business shit creek. We've all been there. That's why I created this podcast. I'm committed to helping you get out.
- TIm's Transformational Journey Will Make You A Better Leader
- Growth Hacking: Measuring Your Efforts
- Customer Retention: Your #1 Growth Hacking Goal
- Growth Hacking Tactics (So You Can Focus On Growth)
- What's Growth Hacking? Are You a Growth Hacker?
- Finding Your Critical Path to Business Growth
- Adapting to Tech Changes: When 'The Way You've Always Done It' Stops Working
- Business Decision-Making: When to Trust Your Gut
- Why Authenticity is Key to Client Attraction
- Marketing Essentials: Targeting Your Message and When to Execute
- What We're Reading: Captivating Business Influencers
- How to Get Buy-In So Business Changes are Wildly Successful
- Business Overwhelm: Deciding When It's Time To Get Help
- Adjusting Your Tech Mindset to Increase Cost Savings & Revenues
- Business Paralysis & Its Impacts on Productivity & Relationships
- Growth Strategies: Mapping Out Your Profits & Tech Budgeting 101
- Piloting Your Own Plane and Tech Leadership for Nontechnical People
- An Introduction To Your Third Paddle
Third Paddle Podcast Host
Jennifer McFarland, Owner, Foster Growth
Jennifer McFarland is a technology consultant and project turnaround artist. She's nerdy enough to talk to the techies, but her real passion is helping nontechnical business owners get the technology they need to support their business vision.
Jennifer's superpowers are listening, evaluating complex problems, and finding direct, simple solutions. Whether it's a database responsible for handling millions of dollars, or a small business website, Jennifer's tech agnostic, research-based solutions deliver powerful results. Her clients have experienced up to 250% increases in web traffic, and a 98% reduction in data entry.
Topics and Areas of Expertise
Don't see what you need? Looking for something specific? Email the show.
We'd love to help YOU get out of shit creek!